Baxter Restoration strives to be the premier company for all restoration services; providing property owners who have suffered property damage. We offer services supported by the latest techniques available utilized by our highly skilled, professional and compassionate personnel.
We are looking to hire a highly motivated and motivating individual to serve as its Project Manager/Estimator for its Orlando office. The person in this position should have the ability of interacting well with peers and customers while developing accurate residential and commercial estimates in Xactimate.
Candidates must have at least one year of experience in the restoration industry and present the ability to manage all aspects of field production. The ideal candidate must possess clean driving records and pass drug test and background check.
Our Mission Statement
To perform all restoration services at the highest levels of the industry by investing in the latest technology and education to benefit both our clients and create a desirable workplace.
Core Values - RESTORE
o Employee Engagement
o Sense of Urgency
o Trust & Integrity
o Old Fashioned Customer Service
o Eagerness to do the right thing, not the easy thing.
Major Job Duties
- Estimate insurance and other restoration/renovation jobs as received using Xactimate.
- Maintain existing and develop new business relationships with insurance adjusters, property managers and owners.
- Respond to emergency service calls and participate in the on-call rotation.
- Manage emergency and repair services through completion using sub- trades and in-house staff.
- Manage customer relationships through job completion.
- Maintain complete, timely and accurate job documentation (estimates, contracts and logs)
- Accept additional responsibilities as requested by management with sense of urgency at all times.
- Determine cause of loss and likelihood of insurance coverage communicating issues to upper management, insurance adjusters and owners as needed.
- Assess emergency services required; coordinate emergency services through in-house staff and sub trade.
- Complete thorough and accurate emergency/repair estimates within stated timelines using Xactimate software.
- Manage projects to completion ensuring quality standards, timelines and profit margins are met.
- Ensure complete water damage documentation in every water loss file.
- Proactively respond to all customer requests and documenting all communication in our property management software.
- Maintain safe and tidy work sites.
- Contact and develop new sub-trades as required.
- Participate in the emergency call rotation schedule/
- Communicate all potential issues to management as soon as possible.
- Attend scheduled production meetings.
- Attend training courses as scheduled by management.
- Manage the work ensuring that profitability margins are met.
- Carry company phone at all times even when not on-call
- Completion of jobs within target gross margin per Incentive Structure sheet.
- Development of new adjuster/insurance company customers.
- Estimate and project completion timelines.
- Collection of proper documentation for the work and communication (notes in the system)
- Project workmanship/quality.
Baxter Restoration offers competitive pay, payed time off, benefits, matching 401k and a great work environment! Candidates must pass background check and possess an acceptable driving record.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Baxter Restoration.