Baxter Restoration is continuing to grow and we are actively searching for talented Business Development/ Sales Representatives who are driven to help those in need through the services that we provide to our customers in the Jacksonville Florida market.
We are a construction company that specializes in the emergency services, repair and reconstruction of properties that have been damaged by disasters such as fire, flood, and wind. Our clients are insurance companies, property managers and property owners.
To provide passionate expertise and service to property owners who have suffered property loss or damage in their time of need.
To perform restoration services at the highest level and to be recognized as a leading provider in the industry. We continually invest heavily in technology and education to benefit our clients, build strong teams and create a desirable work place for employees to develop and grow.
Click on the link below to learn a little more about our company.
The Business Development Representative or BDR, prospects and develops leads within the Florida market through a variety of sources to include multi-data sources, trade shows and referrals. The BDR will have impeccable phone and email etiquette and excel at external and internal customer service skills through all he of she does on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospect and develop assigned market by utilizing multi-data sources and update CRM accordingly.
- Provide customer service to clients to help resolve issues such as payment resolution; client requirements; etc.
- Prepare necessary daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports utilizing various systems; assisting with marketing materials; scheduling and hosting webinars; preparation/implementation of client contracts and bulletins.
- Develop and maintain relationships with qualified accounts and document in CRM.
- Compile monthly report of all activities and document all activities.
- Trade show support and planning.
- Development of marketing and promotional themes and materials making presentations to clients as requested management
- Event support
- Maintain current and accurate records (paper and electronic) of account and contact information.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Communications Skills.
- Computer skills.
- Inside Sales/Business Development and/or Customer Service Experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Client Relationship Management (CRM) software a plus.
- Business Management, Marketing and/or Related Degree or related work experience.
Benefits and Perks
- We provide a competitive market wage, ongoing training and development and a business casual work environment.
- We offer medical and dental insurance with an employer contribution - and vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance and ADD are employee sponsored.
- The company provides paid time off or PTO that is given on January 1st of every year. PTO is prorated for the first year of employment and then given in increments of 56, 96 and 136 hours depending on length of service with the company.
- Paid jury duty and bereavement leave.
- An "old school" holiday party.
- 401k with employer contribution of 2% after 1 year of service.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Baxter Restoration!
We are an EOE company.